Posted: Oct 26, 2019
Johnson, Vt. – UMaine-Farmington's women's soccer team blew past NVU-Johnson on Saturday afternoon by a final score of 11-0.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- McKenna Brodeur scored the first goal of the game which started the Beavers scoring in the opening 20 minutes followed by Haley Fletcher with a goal about 20 minutes later with Brodeur on the assist.
- Fletcher scored the third goal three minutes later to close out the first half.
- Emily Larochelle started the second half with a goal in the opening two minutes with Leah Stevens scoring eight minutes later.
- Fern Calkins scored eight minutes after with Emily Boyle scoring two minutes later to make the score 7-0.
- Libby Oullette scored less than a minute to make it 8-9 with Mia Gale on the assist followed by Fletcher less than 30 seconds later to make it 9-0.
- Fletcher scored her third goal in the 65th minute with Mia Gale scoring five minutes later, followed by Morgann Tortorella to finish the game at 11-0.
The Beavers will travel to NVU-Lyndon on Tuesday for a 2:30 PM start time.