Bangor, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's soccer team scored late but fell short in the comeback bid against Husson on Saturday afternoon in North Atlantic Conference (NAC).
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Arianna McKinnon scored midway through the first half on a goal that is unassisted followed by Sydney Drew scoring with five minutes to go in the first half.
- Emily Larochelle scored in the opening 20 minutes of the second half with McKenna Brodeur on the assist to make the score 2-1.
- NAC shots leader, Brodeur took two shots on frame as Eden Leblanc took one.
- Sydney Drew, Arianna McKinnon, Willow Whitten, and Mackenzie St. Pierre each had a shot on goal.
- Shie Smith made three saves for the Eagles on four shots as NAC saves leader, Callie Hammer made six saves on eight shots.
The Beavers will host Bowdoin College on Sunday at 2:00 PM.