JOHNSON, Vt. – UMaine-Farmington's women's soccer team scores four in the first half in a 6-0 victory over Northern Vermont-Johnson in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers outshot the Badgers 25 to one on the day with 11 shots in the first half and 14 in the second half.
- The Badgers made 16 saves on the day while the Beavers took seven corner kicks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Fern Calkins scored the first goal for the Beavers six minutes into the game with McKenna Brodeur and Hadlee Yescott on the assists. Brodeur scored her first goal of the game five minutes later.
- Ashley Gleason got in on the action at the 21-minute mark with Lydia Roy on the assist followed by another Brodeur goal to make it four nothing at the end of the first half.
- Roy scored 12 minutes into the second half while Hadlee Yescott scored the final goal less than a minute later.
The Beavers will travel to Castleton tomorrow for a 1:00 PM start time.