Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's soccer team dropped their conference opener to Maine Maritime on Saturday afternoon by a final score of 3-0 on Bob Leib Field.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Mariners took a total of 16 shots on the day while the Beavers took eight.
- Maine Maritime also held the edge in corner kicks with 11 as the Beavers had zero on the day.
- Mikayla Cameron made nine saves on the afternoon while Emily Conway for Maine Maritime made four.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- McKenna Brodeur took three shots for the Beavers while Hadlee Yescott and Lydia Roy each took two shots.
- Ashley Gleason finished with one shot.
- Eryn Doiron took four shots with one goal for the Mariners as MacKenzie Carter took three shots with one goal.
- Makayla Lewis scored one goal with one assist.
The Beavers will be on the road on Sunday, the 16th against Bowdoin at 1:30 PM.