Standish, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's lacrosse team battled Saint Joseph's College of Maine on Sunday morning to a final score of 11-8 at the SJC Turf Field.
Keilly Lynch notched her 100th career points in the second half with a goal to cut the Monks lead down to three.
IN THE BOX
- Lynch led the Beavers with three goals in the game with three ground balls, six draw controls as Azure Illiano tallied one goal with two assists, four ground balls, with one caused turnover.
- Kaya Backman scored one goal with two ground balls alongside Isabella Monbouquette who also scored one goal.
- Emily Stinson and Jade Petrie each scored their first career goals for the Beavers as Lydia Wasina made 11 saves for the Beavers.
- Logan Champlin scored five goals for the Monks with four groundballs, six draw controls, and two caused turnovers as Molly Barr scored three goals.
- Madelyn Nelson made nine saves on 17 shots for the Monks.
The Beavers will host St. Joseph's Conn. On Tuesday at 4:00 PM.