Posted: May 04, 2019
Canton, NY – UMaine-Farmington's lacrosse team battled SUNY-Canton in the North Atlantic Conference Championship on Saturday afternoon in Canton, NY on the Canton Turf.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Isabella Monbouquette scored her 100-career point in the game with two goals and two assists with three ground balls.
- Samantha Cross added one goal with three ground balls, seven draw controls and one caused turnover as Kaya Backman added one goal.
- Heather Boland saw 31 hots and made 12 saves while Nicole Piskorowski had two goals against for the Kangaroos.
- Jessica Pele scored four goals with two assists and eight ground balls with five caused turnovers.
- Molly Denny scored two goals with three assists and four ground balls as Maryclare Bowes scored five goals with three ground balls.