Apr 20, 2019
Dudley, Mass. – UMaine-Farmington's women's lacrosse team fell to Nichols on Saturday afternoon by a final of 17-13 on Vendetti Field.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Heather Boland started in goal for the Beavers, playing the first half and making six saves as Lydia Wasina played the second half, making two saves.
- Keilly Lynch scored three goals for the Beavers with seven ground balls, seven draw controls and one caused turnover as Samantha Cross also scored three goals with two ground balls, five draw controls with a caused turnover.
- Kaya Backman scored two goals as Alyssa Dolly, Isabella Monbouquette, Nicole Schofield, Amber Bell, and Sydney Booth each scored one goal.
- Emily Eagan was in goal for Nichols, making 19 saves as Molly Steen played in the final minute.
- Lizz McKinnon scored six goals with one ground ball and six draw controls as Kristen Sullivan scored five goals with three ground balls, three draw controls, and one caused turnover.
- Danielle Kozloski scored two goals with four ground balls alongside Miranda Smith who scored three goals with one ground ball.
The Beavers will host Thomas College on Tuesday for a 4:00 PM start.