Standish, Maine – UMaine-Farmington battled Saint Joseph's College of Maine on Monday night in a game that was scheduled at Prescott Field but was moved due to field conditions to the SJC Athletic Complex.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Heather Boland started in goal for the Beaves followed by Lydia Wasina playing in the second half. Boland made five saves as Wasina made three saves on a total of 23 shots.
- Kaya Backman scored on goal for the Beavers on four shots with four groundballs as Keilly Lynch notched an assist with two ground balls and seven draw controls.
- Samantha Cross and Isabella Monbouquette each scored one goal as Monbouquette tallied an assist.
- Madelyn Nelson notched five saves for the Monks on eight shots in 60 minutes of work.
- Logan Champlin scored three goals on three shots with one assist while notching six ground balls and caused four turnovers.
- Kara Kelly scored three goals as well with one assist, and four groundballs alongside Emily Ryan and Kayla Kelly who each scored two goals.
- Maddy Beaulieu, Josie Ring, and Molly Barr each scored one goal with four groundballs combined.
The Beavers will be back in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action on Wednesday against Maine Maritime at 4:00 PM at Thomas College.