Posted: Mar 19, 2019
Boston, Mass. – UMaine-Farmington's women's lacrosse team battled Wentworth on Tuesday night to a final score of 19-4.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Wentworth notched 21 ground balls to the Beavers 15 while also taking 33 shots to UMF's 10.
- The Beavers tallied eight draw controls as Wentworth controlled 16.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Kaya Backman scored two goals for the Beavers on four shots while Keilly Lynch scored one goal with one assist, three ground balls, one draw control, and two caused turnovers.
- Isabella Monbouquette notched five ground balls with three caused turnovers as Azure Illiano scored one goal with one ground ball.
- Brooke Paradis scored five goals for Wentworth with one assist, three ground balls, four draw controls, and two caused turnovers.
- Emily Rogers scored five goals with six ground balls, six draw controls and three caused turnovers as Jenna Tetreau scored one goal.
The Beavers will travel to Castleton for a 6:00 PM start tomorrow night.