Bangor, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's lacrosse team dropped a tightly contested battle against Husson University by a final score of 11-7 on Boucher Field on Saturday afternoon.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Keilly Lynch led the Beavers in scoring with three goals on six shots with two ground balls, three draw controls, and two caused turnovers.
- Kaya Backman scored her first career goal with three ground balls and three caused turnovers while Isabella Monbouquette scored one goal with eight ground balls and three caused turnovers.
- Nicole Mercier and Meghan Foye each notched five ground balls.
- Mary Cushing scored five goals for the Eagles with six ground balls and five caused turnovers while Jordyn Labrie scored two goals with two ground balls.
- Cali Newton also scored two goals with four ground balls and four caused turnovers as Maddy Olsen notched 10 draw controls with five ground balls.
The Beavers will be on the road on Tuesday against Wentworth for a 7:00 PM start.