Posted: Mar 24, 2018
Longmeadow, MA. – UMaine-Farmington women's lacrosse team blew past Bay Path University on Saturday morning by a final score of 19-3.
IN THE BOX
- Keilly Lynch scored six goals for the Beavers on 10 shots with four ground balls and one caused turnover. Isabella Monbouquette scored five goals with three assists and four ground balls.
- Carly Raymond and Nicole Schofield each scored three goals on a total of 15 shots. Raymond also had a total of three caused turnovers.
- Kaylee Herring scored three goals on three shots with four ground balls and two caused turnovers.
- Heather Boland made five saves while Kristina Tran made 20 saves.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMaine-Farmington had 28 ground balls while Bay Path had 15. Farmington also outshot the Wildcats had nine.
- The Beavers also held the advantage in draw controls with an 18-6 advantage.
- The Beavers will head to Norwich for a 1:00 PM start time tomorrow, March 24th while Bay Path will play at Mass. Maritime tomorrow at 1:00 PM.