Bowdoin, Maine – On Tuesday night, the UMaine-Farmington and the Bowdoin women's basketball teams duked it out at Morrell Gymnasium at Bowdoin University. In the end, the Polar Bears came out on top of 95-35.
In the Box
- McKenna Brodeur led the Beavers in scoring with nine points, going 4-11 from the field. Brodeur also finished with two rebounds, two blocks, and went 1-1 from the three-point line.
- Makayla Wilson tallied six points along with two rebounds and a steal.
- Alex Bessey knocked down all of her free throws, finishing with four points. Bessey was active on the court, finishing with a team-high 4 rebounds and a block.
- Sela Kay of Bowdoin finished with a game-high 14 points, shooting 6-12 for the game. Kay's night included four assists, three steals, and two rebounds. Ali Meade followed up with 13 points.
- Samantha Roy initiated the Polar Bears attack, finishing with a game-high nine assists. Roy also tallied four points, three rebounds, and two steals.
The Beavers will host UMaine-Presque Isle for a home-and-home series this weekend. The first game will tip-off at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, December 13th.