Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's basketball team battled Saint Joseph's College of Maine on Tuesday night to a final score of 80-60 in Dearborn Gymnasium.
IN THE BOX
- Alex Bessey led the Beavers with 11 points on 3-12 shooting and 2-2 at the free-throw line to go with one rebound, two assists, two steals, and a block on the night.
- McKenna Brodeur and Page Brown each had 10 points. Brown shot 3-6 from the floor with three rebounds as Brodeur went 5-10 with five rebounds, two assists, two steals, and one block.
- Courtney Brent added six points for the Beavers as Molly Folsom finished with four points.
- Cassandra Stapelfeld led all scorers with 20 points on 8-11 shooting with six rebounds, four assists, and one steal as Alyson Fillion finished with 16 points, two rebounds, and one assist.
- Jayne Howe added 16 points off the bench with four assists, and three steals as Bri Jordan added 12 points for the Monks.
The Beavers will host UMaine-Machias on Wednesday, December 4th, for a 5:30 PM tip-off.