Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's basketball team opened the weekend with a 71-54 win over Northern Vermont-Johnson in a North Atlantic Conference (NAC) game on Friday night.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 38.1% from the floor (24-63), 13.3% from three-point land and 75% at the free throw line while notching 49 rebounds, 13 assists, seven steals, and seven blocks.
- The Badgers shot 26.2% (16-61), 32.3% from behind the arc (10-31) and 63.2% at the free throw line with 40 rebounds, 10 assists, 12 steals, and one block.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- McKenna Brodeur led all scorers with 22 points on 8-16 shooting with six free throws, 11 rebounds, three assists, three steals, and two blocks.
- Haley Felkel added 13 points with eight rebounds while Paige Carter finished with 11 points nine rebounds, three assists, and three blocks.
- Kaitlyn Brouard led the Badgers with 17 points, six rebounds, with two assists, and one steal while Lindsey LaPerle finished with 12 points, four rebounds and two steals.
- Amorette Rodriquez added seven points off the bench for the Badgers as Mariah Ramos finished with five points before fouling out.
The Beavers will host Northern Vermont University-Lyndon tomorrow at 3:00 PM.