Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's basketball team dropped a tightly contested matchup against UMaine-Machias on Tuesday night by a final score of 51-47.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 33.3% from the floor (20-60) and 2-10 from behind the arc while notching 33 rebounds, 11 assists and one block. The Beavers also forced 13 turnovers.
- The Clippers shot 32.2% from the floor, 27.2% from deep and 55.6% at the charity strike while posting 40 rebounds, six assists and four blocks while forcing 18 turn overs.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Haley Felkel led the Beavers in scoring with 13 points on 5-13 from the floor with five rebounds and three assists.
- Paige Carter and Molly Folsom each notched eight points as Carter finished with seven rebounds and Folsom added five.
- Morgan Crocker and Makayla Wilson added five points with six rebounds and five assists.
- Raegene Womack led all scorers with 17 points and 13 rebounds while Tate Dolley added 15 points and nine rebounds.
- Alayna Caricofe notched 10 rebounds while Abbey Allen had 11 points.
The Beavers will host Newbury College on Saturday for a 2:00 PM tip-off.