Bangor, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team fell to Husson on Wednesday night by a final score of 74-49 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- McKenna Brodeur led the Beavers in scoring with 17 points on 6-15 shooting with five free throws to go along with 11 rebounds.
- Morgan Crocker and Cheyenne Malloy each had nine points while Jenessa Talarico and Haley Felkel each had six points.
- Kenzie Worcester led the Eagles with 15 points on 6-8 shooting to go along with four rebounds and two assists.
- Sami Ireland finished with a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds while Jordan Butler added 14 points.
- The Beavers shot 31.5% from the floor (17-54), 26.3% from behind the arc (5-19) and 47.6% at the free throw line (10-21). UMF notched 38 rebounds, 11 assists, eight steals and two blocks on the night.
- The Eagles shot 43.7% from the floor (31-71), 38.9% from three-point land and 55.6% from the floor throw line. Husson added 49 total rebounds, 21 assists, eight steals and five blocks.
The Beavers will host Maine Maritime on Saturday for a 1:00 PM tip-off.