Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team was dropped by Colby College on Tuesday night by a score of 72-36 in the last non-conference game of the year.
IN THE BOX
- The Beavers were led by Kasey Talarico who finished with 13 points after shooting 5-10 from the floor with two three-pointers to go along with two rebounds and a steal.
- Morgan Crocker finished with 10 points after shooting 4-13 from the field.
- Haley Driscoll finished with game-high 18 points on 9-14 shooting to go along with six rebounds, one assist, three steals and two blocks.
- Jackie Albanese added 14 points off the bench on 5-9 shooting and 4-8 from behind the arc.
- Ainsley Burns added 10 points to go along with five rebounds.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 21.4% from the floor (12-56), 25% from behind the arc (3-12) and 69.2% at the free throw line (9-13). UMF notched 30 rebounds, five assists, five steals and two blocks.
- Colby shot 50.9% on the day (30-59), 35% from behind the arc and went 5-9 at the free throw line. The Mules tallied 47 total rebounds, 26 assists and five steals and six blocks.
The Beavers will be back in action Friday as Green Mountain comes to Farmington for a 5:30 PM tip-off.