Lyndonville, Vt. – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team ran away with a 61-52 victory over Johnson St. on Saturday afternoon in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- Morgan Crocker finished with 22 points on 7-13 from the floor with seven free throws.
- McKenna Brodeur added 13 points with three rebounds, three assists, and one steal while Cheyenne Malloy added eight points with two rebounds, two steals, and one block.
- Haley Felkel finished with three points and 11 rebounds.
- Mariah Ramos led the Badgers in scoring with 11 points on 5-18 shooting while Jocelyn Pellerin added 10 points.
- Emily Marshall and Devin Libby each added 12 rebounds. Ellery Kiefer missed a double-double by one point and one rebound as she finished with nine and nine.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 36.5% from the floor (19-52), 33.3% from behind the arc (6-18) and 81% at the free throw line (17-21). UMF notched 39 rebounds, nine assists, eight steals and seven blocks.
- Johnson St. shot 24.3% on the day (18-74), 25% from behind the arc and went 11-17 at the free throw line. The Badgers tallied 53 total rebounds, 10 assists, and six steals.
The Beavers will play Colby on Tuesday, February 6th with a tip-off set for 7:00 PM.