Lyndonville, Vt. – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team dropped a hard-fought game on Friday night against Lyndon St. by a final score of 66-41 in Stannard Gymnasium.
IN THE BOX
- Morgan Crocker led the Beavers in scoring with 16 points after shooting 5-14 from the floor with six free throws.
- Paige Carter added seven points while Haley Felkel finished with four points and nine rebounds.
- Mikayla Hodge led all scorers with 30 points after shooting 12-20 from the floor with three three-pointers to go along with 15 rebounds, two assists, three steals, and two blocks.
- Alissa Mitchell added 15 points with nine rebounds and four assists while Victoria Carlson finished with seven assists.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 23% from the floor (14-61), 12.5% from behind the arc (2-16) and 61.1% at the free throw line (11-18). UMF notched 34 rebounds, six assists, four steals, and three blocks.
- Lyndon St. shot 38.3% on the day (26-67), 40% from behind the arc and went 6-8 at the free throw line. The Hornets tallied 59 total rebounds, 18 assists, eight steals and six blocks.
The Beavers will be back in action tomorrow as they head to Johnson St. for a 1:00 PM start time.