FARMINGTON, Maine – The University of Maine at Farmington women's basketball team fell to Colby-
Sawyer College in a North Atlantic Conference (NAC) matchup by a score of 67-43 on Saturday
afternoon in Dearborn Gymnasium.
IN THE BOX
- Paige Carter was necessary offensively and defensively finishing with 10 points and grabbing a
team-best 13 rebounds. Haley Felkel contributed nine rebounds of her own on the defensive
- Morgan Crocker notched a team-high 11 points while dishing out three assists, stealing three,
and grabbing one board.
- Colby-Sawyer's Tianna Sugars drained 13 points, boxed out for 11 rebounds, assisted four
teammates, and had one steal. Lexi Hamilton shot 3-7 from the floor and 4-6 from the free-
throw line for 10 points of her own, in addition to eight rebounds, three assists, and one steal.
- Mackenzie Buzzell added 12 points off the bench along with two steals and one rebound.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 57.1% from the free-throw line (8-14), 31.3% from behind the arc (5-16), and 23.1%
from the floor (15-65) while adding 44 rebounds, 10 steals, nine assists, and forced 15
- Colby-Sawyer shot 75.0% from the free-throw line, 36.1% from the floor (26-72), and 24.0%
from behind the three-point line (6-25). The Chargers added 55 rebounds, 14 assists, nine steals,
one block, and forced 16 turnovers.
The Beavers will look to bounce back on Friday evening at Lyndon State for a 5:30 pm tip-off.