Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team fell to Bates College on Tuesday night by a score of 62-44 in Dearborn Gymnasium in the last non-conference matchup of the year.
IN THE BOX
- UMF was led by Haley Felkel as she finished with 19 points after shooting 8-14 from the floor with two three-pointers. Felkel added three rebounds, one assist and two steals.
- Morgan Crocker added 12 points from the floor while Jenessa Talarico added three points, seven rebounds, and three assists.
- Cheyenne Malloy finished the night with seven points with three assists while Paige Carter had a career night with 19 rebounds. 11 offensive and eight defensive rebounds.
- Nina Davenport finished with game-high 21 points on 9-21 shooting with two three-pointers while adding 12 rebounds, two assists, two steals and two blocks.
- Emily Freedland added 11 points along with Julia Middlebrook who also added 11 points.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 28.8% from the floor on 19-66 shooting, 23.5% from three-point land (4-17) and 40% at the free throw line (2-5). The Beavers notched 44 rebounds, nine assists, and five steals.
- The Bobcats shot 41.7% from the floor (25-60), 32% behind the arc (8-25) and 57.1% at the free throw line. Bates tallied 39 rebounds, 18 assists, 12 steals and five blocks.
The Beavers will be back in conference action on Friday night as UMF will head to Castleton for a 5:30 pm tip-off.