Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team let Thomas College escape by on Saturday afternoon by a score of 61-42 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- Haley Felkel led UMF in scoring with 12 points after shooting 5-16 from the floor with two three-pointers to go along with eight rebounds, one assist and three steals.
- Cheyenne Malloy finished the day with eight points with one rebound, one assist and one steal.
- The Talarico sisters combined for 10 points on 4-11 from the floor with two three-pointers, four rebounds, five assists and two steals. Jennessa Talarico had five points while Kasey Talarico had five points and three assists.
- Amira Jones finished with game-high 16 points with 11 rebounds, one assist, and one steal. Jordan Turner finished the day with 10 rebounds.
- Karli Stubbs finished with 13 points and just missed a double-double with nine rebounds. Molly Carroll added 10 points with three rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 23.2% from the floor on 16-69 shooting, 20% from three-point land (7-35) and 50% at the free throw line (3-6). The Beavers notched 39 rebounds, 12 assists, eight steals and eight blocks.
- The Terriers shot 31.6% from the floor (24-76), 26.7% behind the arc (8-30) and 55.6% at the free throw line. Thomas tallied 68 rebounds, 16 assists, seven steals and one block.
The Beavers will host Bates College on Tuesday for a 7:00 PM start time.