Henniker, NH – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team fell to the Pilgrims of New England College on Saturday afternoon by a score of 82-43 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- Morgan Crocker finished the afternoon with 11 points on 4-11 shooting with one three-pointer and two free throws. Crocker added three rebounds and one assist.
- Emma Duggan finished the game with 10 points on 3-4 from the floor and 2-3 from three-point land.
- Paige Carter added six points and 12 rebounds while Haley Felkel added eight points and five rebounds
- Jada Black notched a double-double for the Pilgrims with 11 points and 10 rebounds on 5-6 shooting while Rene Hudson just missed a double-double with 18 points and nine rebounds.
- Daleia Boutwell finished with 13 points and four rebounds after going 5-8 from the floor and Kourtney Elmore added 12 points off the bench.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 21.2% from the floor on 14-66 shooting, 14.3% from three-point land (3-21) and 63.2% at the free throw line. The Beavers added 40 rebounds, eight assists, and five steals.
- The Pilgrims shot 50.8% from the floor on 30-59 shooting, 35.3% from behind the arc (6-17) and 61.5% at the charity stripe. New England College added 50 rebounds, 16 assists, seven steals and five blocks.
The Beavers will host Husson on Tuesday for a 5:30 pm tip-off.