New London, NH – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team lost to Colby-Sawyer on Friday night by a score of 86-38 in New London, NH in the Coffin Field House to open up North Atlantic Conference (NAC) play after the winter break.
IN THE BOX
- Emma Duggan led the Beavers in scoring with seven points after shooting 3-7 from the floor and 1-3 from behind the arc. Duggan added two rebounds, one assist, and one steal.
- Paige Carter and Cheyenne Malloy each added six points while Carter added four rebounds.
- Morgan Crocker and Haley Felkel contributed nine total points with eight rebounds and six steals.
- Emmani Robinson finished the game with a triple-double with 17 points, 14 rebounds, and 10 steals. Robinson went 8-12 from the floor with seven offensive rebounds and seven defensive rebounds.
- Lexie Hamilton notched a double-double with 14 points and 10 assists while Tianna Sugars also added a double-double with 12 points and 15 rebounds.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 26.9% from the floor on 14-52, 15% from three-point land (3-20) and 50% at the free throw line. The Beavers added 29 rebounds, 10 assists, and 11 steals.
- Colby-Sawyer shot 42.5% from the floor on 34-80 shooting, 34.5% from behind the arc (10-29) and 57.1 at the charity stripe. The Chargers added 59 rebounds, 21 assists, 16 steals and four blocks.
The Beavers will be on the road as they travel to New England College of a 1:00 pm tip-off.