Posted: Dec 06, 2017
Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team lost to Bowdoin on Wednesday night by a score of 109-24 in non-conference action.
IN THE BOX
- Jenessa Talarico and Paige Carter led the Beavers in scoring with six points each. Talarico went 2-3 from the field with both shots being three-pointers. Carter went 3-8 from the floor with two rebounds.
- Sara Lamb went 2-9 from the floor with three rebounds and one assist.
- Abby Kelly led all scorers with 14 points on 6-9 from the floor for the Polar Bears.
- Sam Roy finished with 12 points after going 5-5 and 2-2 from three-point land while Annie Maher, Dorian Cohen and Cordelia Stewart each finished the game with 10 points.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers finished the night with a shooting percentage of 22% (9-41), 2-9 from behind the arc and 4-7 at the free throw line. UMF added 20 rebounds, six assists, two steals and three blocks.
- The Polar Bears shot 55.1% from the floor (49-89-54), 12-22 from deep and 100% at the free throw line. The Polar Bears notched a total of 55 rebounds, 36 assists, 17 steals and three blocks.
The Beavers will host Thomas College on Saturday for a 1:00 pm start time.