Farmington, Maine- UMaine-Farmington drops to Lyndon State on Saturday by a score of 80-74 in overtime in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- Morgan Crocker led all scorers with 32 points on 11-23 shooting 11-23 with 10 free throws, five rebounds, and two steals.
- McKenna Brodeur added 18 points with 10 free throws and 4-12 from the floor. McKenna notched a double-double with 10 rebounds while Paige Carter added nine rebounds.
- Sara Lamb had two three points and two free throws to finish the night with 10 points.
- Mikayla Hodge finished with 23 points for the Hornets on 9-18 shooting and 5-6 from three-point land. Hodge added a double-double with 13 rebounds.
- Alissa Mitchell added 18 points while Gabrielle Foy notched 11 points.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 32.9% from the floor (23-70), 18.2% from behind the arc and 78.8% at the free throw line. UMF added 43 rebounds, eight assists, nine steals and one block.
- The Hornets shot 45.7% with 32 made shots on 70 attempts, 40% from behind the arc and 54.5 percent at the charity strike. The Hornets added 41 rebounds, 16 assists, 13 steals and 11 blocks.
The Beavers will be on the road on Wednesday as they travel to play Bowdoin. Tip-off set for 7:00 pm.