Posted: Dec 01, 2017
Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball wins their first conference game of the year at home with a 63-48 victory over Johnson State.
IN THE BOX
- Morgan Crocker led all scorers with 26 points on 10-24 shooting, 6-6 at the free throw line. Crocker added five rebounds and two assists in the win.
- Jenessa Talarico added 11 points with all of them being three-pointers. Talarico also went 2-4 at the free throw line.
- McKenna Brodeur finished with nine points and nine rebounds with two steals and two assists.
- Jocelyn Pellerin led the Badgers in scoring with 13 on 5-13 shooting and 2-5 from three-point land to go along with three rebounds.
- Katelin Collins added 10 points after shooting 50% from the floor (4-8) with two threes.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers finished the night with a shooting percentage of 33.3% (24-72), 4-21 from behind the arc and 11-21 at the free throw line. UMF added 61 rebounds, 13 assists, nine steals and four blocks.
- The Badgers shot 27.9% from the floor (17-61), 6-22 from deep and 40% at the free throw line. The Badgers notched a total of 53 rebounds, six assists, and seven steals.
The Beavers will host Lyndon St. tomorrow at 1:00 pm.