WATERVILLE, MAINE – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball gets past Fisher College on Saturday night at the Thomas Tip-off Tournament by a score of 73-68.
IN THE BOX
- Morgan Crocker led all scorers with 27 points on 9-16 shooting with two threes and 7-9 at the free throw line. Crocker added six rebounds and three steals.
- Jenessa Talarico and McKenna Brodeur each had 11 points. Talarico went 4-8 from the field and 3-7 from behind the arc. Brodeur went 5-9 from the floor with nine rebounds, three assists, and two steals.
- Sara Lamb added nine points off the bench for the Beavers with two three-pointers and seven rebounds. Kasey Talarico scored her first five points of her collegiate career on 2-3 from the floor.
- Tiana Bowser had a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds along with Murphy Carroll who also added 10 points on shooting 4-14 from the floor.
- Madison Carroll had team-high in points for Fisher with 23 on 9-20 shooting, 3-8 from behind the arc and 2-3 at the free throw line.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 47.4% from the floor (27-57), 53.3% from three-point land (8-15) and 61.1% at the free throw line.
- Fisher shot 37.9% on the hardwood (25-66), 34.5% from behind the arc (10-29) and 66.7% at the charity stripe.
- UMF notched 47 rebounds, 15 assists, and four steals while Fisher had 30 rebounds, 13 assists, and 11 steals.
The Beavers will play Lesley tomorrow at 1:00 pm to close out the Thomas Tip-off Classic.