Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's softball team run-ruled Lyndon St. in a doubleheader sweep by final scores of 20-4 and 11-3 in a North Atlantic Conference (NAC) weekend doubleheader.
Game One (W, 20-4)
- Callie Hammer led the Beavers with three hits in four trips with six RBI's and three runs while Margaret Fogarty went 2-3 with four RBI's and two runs and a home run.
- Kiana Thompson went 3-4 with two RBI's and three runs while Kailyn Hill went 2-2 with two RBI's and two runs. Karen Flaherty went 2-4 with two RBI's and one run.
- Kailyn Hill threw two innings, giving up one hit and one earned run with two strikeouts. Erika Whitman went three innings, giving up three hits and zero earned runs with two strikeouts.
- Kiya DeWitt, Meghan Campo, Elizabeth Towsley and Amber Roberts each tallied a hit for the Hornets.
- DeWitt went four innings, giving up 17 hits, 19 earned runs with seven walks and two strikeouts.
Game Two (W, 11-3)
- Kayleigh Oberg went 1-3 with two RBI's and two runs and a home run while Alyssa Dillan went 3-3 with two RBI's and two runs.
- Hope Faulkingham went 1-2 with two RBI's and a run while Brianna Dugan went 1-1 with one RBI.
- Kiya DeWitt went 2-3 with two RBI's for the Hornets while Cecilia Chamul went 2-3 with one RBI.
- Amber Roberts went 5.1 innings, giving up 12 hits, 11 runs with two walks.
The Beavers will host Johnson St. tomorrow with a 12:00 PM start time.