Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's men's soccer team dropped a non-conference action game against the University of New England on Tuesday afternoon by a final score of 3-1.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Daniel Smuchkin scored the first goal within the opening five minutes of the game when Lee Esposito kicked one into the box.
- Brendan Cricton scored the second goal with Colby Obrecht on the assist to give the Nor'Easters an early 2-0 lead.
- Obrecht scored the third goal unassisted after beating the keeper to the short side.
- Sawyer Deroche scored the lone goal for the Beavers after Derek McLaughlin headed one into the box and found Deroche foot.
- Bradley Neal started in goal for the Beavers making four saves.
- Camden Spear started in goal for the Nor'Easters, making one save on one shot. Ethan Dispoto made three saves on four shots.
The Beavers will travel to Husson on Saturday for a 1:00 PM start.