Bangor, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's men's soccer team fell to Husson University by a final score of 2-1 in overtime in North Atlantic Conference action.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers took eight shots on the day while the Eagles took 15 shots.
- The Beavers goalie, Matt Wilson, made 11 saves on the day as Kyle Townsend and Benjamin Powell each made one save.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Dylan Bryce scored the first goal of the game for the Eagles with an assist to Rod Ghanayem.
- Tristan Price headed one into the back of the net after Andrew Longhurst put one in the box after a free kick.
- Rafael Paganoni scored the final goal of the game in overtime at the 95:54 mark.
The Beavers will host Thomas at 2:30 on Saturday, September 29, at Bob Leib Field.