Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team cruised past UMaine-Presque Isle by a final score of 90-73 in the North Atlantic Conference (NAC) semifinals on Friday night in Dearborn Gymnasium.
With the win, the Beavers recorded a new program record with their 22nd win of the season.
IN THE BOX
- Terion Moss led the Beavers with 20 points after shooting 7-14 on the night with four three-pointers, seven rebounds, six assists, and three steals.
- Jack Kane notched a double-double with 17 points and 11 rebounds to go along with one assist, one steal, and one block. Riley Robinson added 13 points with eight rebounds and four assists.
- Issac Witham added 11 points alongside Bill Ruby who finished with 10 points with eight rebounds as the starting five all finished with double-digit points.
- Shyquinn Dix led the Owls with 18 points on 7-17 shooting with three rebounds, three assists, one steals, and one block.
- TeVon Hines added 15 points with seven rebounds, two assists, one steal, and one block while DeAndre Duncombe added 12 points for the Owls.
The Beavers will host SUNY Canton in the North Atlantic Conference Championship tomorrow at 2:00 PM.