Farmington, Maine – The UMaine-Farmington Beavers cruised past UMaine-Augusta on Tuesday night to a final score of 105-66.
In the Box:
- Issac Witham led the Beavers with 22 points after shooting 8-12 from the floor, 6-10 from behind the arc with one rebound, six assists, and five steals.
- Riley Robinson added 15 points with seven rebounds, four assists, and one steal as Bill Ruby added 14 points with six rebounds, three assists, and three steals.
- Nathan Violette finished with 11 points as Anthony Owens added six points with 10 rebounds.
- Israel Brown led all scorers with 29 points with four rebounds, two assists, and three steals.
- Elijah Smith added 16 points with nine rebounds, three assists, three steals, and one block on the day as Connor Davies finished with 10 points.
The Beavers will resume North Atlantic Conference action this weekend when they host the University of Northern Vermont-Lyndon Hornets. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Friday, January 17th.