Lewiston, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's men's basketball team was edged out by Bates College on Tuesday night by a final score of 73-65 in the Beavers last non-conference game of the year.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Bill Ruby led all scorers with 27 points on 10-16 shooting from the floor, 7-11 from behind the arc with nine rebounds and two assists.
- Amir Moss added 15 points with six rebounds three assists, and one steal as Riley Robinson finished 13 points on 5-13 shooting with eight rebounds, five assists, and one steal.
- Milani Hicks added seven points with eight rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
- Kody Greenhalgh and Nick Lynch each scored 16 points. Lynch notched a double-double with 10 rebounds to go along with two steals and two blocks while Greenhalgh finished with one rebounds, four assists, and three steals.
- Tom Coyne added 12 points with three rebounds, three assists, and one steal as Nick Gilpin finished with 10 points and six rebounds.
The Beavers will travel to Maine Maritime on Friday for a 5:30 PM tip-off.