Bangor, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's men's basketball team edged out Husson University on Saturday afternoon by a final score of 92-82 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Junior forward, Riley Robinson scored his 1000th point in the first half on a free throw. Robinson scored 27 points on the day after shooting 9-12 from the floor with five rebounds, five assists, and one steal.
- Billy Ruby scored 21 points on 8-12 shooting and 4-4 at the line a day after Ruby missed his first free throw in 31 attempts. Ruby notched eight rebounds, three assists, three steals, and two blocks on the day.
- Amir Moss added 17 points with three rebounds, five assist with one steal as Jake Kane finished with 11 points and seven rebounds.
- Justin Martin and Justice Kendall each scored 22 points for the Eagles. Martin went 9-19 from the floor with a double-double with 10 rebounds as Kendall added one rebounds with five assists, and four steals.
- Dj Bussey added 16 points with three rebounds and one steal.
The Beavers will be on the road for an in-state rival game on Tuesday against Southern Maine University with tip-off set for 7:00 PM.