Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's men's basketball team trounced UMaine-Augusta on Wednesday night by a final score of 104-64 in non-conference action.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 55.4% from the floor after a slow start, 50% from behind the arc and 81.8% at the free throw line with 40 rebounds, 30 assists, 15 steals, four blocks and forced 23 turnovers.
- The Moose shot 35.7% from the floor (25-70), 27% from three-point land and 50% at the charity stripe with 41 rebounds, 11 assists, five steals, three blocks and forced 12 turnovers.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Amir Moss led all scorers with 19 points with four rebounds, two assists, and two steals while Milani Hicks added 18 points with four rebounds and one steal.
- Bill Ruby finished with 12 points, seven rebounds, four assists, three steals with one blocks as Riley Robinson scored nine points, eight rebounds, seven assists, and three steals in 19 minutes of work.
- Kyle Donlin added 12 points off the bench with three rebounds and one assist as Rookie of the Week, Jack Kane added nine points with two rebounds, one assist, one steal, and one block.
- Dustin Simpson-Bragg led the Moose in points with 17 on 7-18 shooting from the floor with 11 rebounds, one assist, and one steal while Alex La Fountain added 16 points with 13 rebounds, one assist and two steals.
- Noah Thompson added 11 points with three rebounds, three assists, and one steal.
The Beavers will host Thomas College on Saturday at 1:00 PM. Coach Meader will be being presented the Sam Schoenfeld Sportsmanship Award by the CBOA just before starting lineups.