Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington battled Colby College on Monday night with the Mules moving to 10-3 overall after a 74-65 victory over the Beavers who fall to 7-4 overall in Wadsworth Gym.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 43.1% from the floor (43.1%), 14.3% from behind the arc and 53.8% at the free throw line (7-13). The Beavers tallied 39 rebounds, 17 assists, nine steals and three blocks on the night.
- The Mules shot 44.4% on the day (28-63), 36.1% from three-point land (13-36) and 45.5% at the free throw line with 39 rebounds, 21 assists, five steals and two blocks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Beavers were led by Amir Moss who finished with 17 points on 7-17 shooting with seven rebounds, two assists, and three steals.
- Riley Robinson and Bill Ruby each added 11 points as Ruby finished with six rebounds and two assists and Robinson finished with five rebounds, two assists, one steal, and one block.
- Milani Hicks and Issac Witham each added nine points while Hicks added five rebounds, two assists, and three steals. Witham finished with six assists and one steal.
- Sam Jefferson led all scorers with 19 points on 7-12 shooting with five rebounds and two assists for the Mules.
- Wallace Tucker added 11 points with three rebounds and four assists as Noah Tyson finished with eight points and nine rebounds.
- Ronan Schwarz contributed 10 points with four rebounds, Matt Hanna added nine points with three rebounds and two assists.
The Beavers will be on the road this weekend for a game against Northern Vermont-Lyndon on Friday night at 5:30 PM and Northern Vermont-Johnson on Saturday afternoon.