Standish, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team was edged out by Saint Joseph's College of Maine on Thursday night by a final score of 95-88 in non-conference action in Standish, Maine.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 53.6% from the floor (37-69), 6-12 from behind the arc (6-12) and 100% at the free throw line with 35 rebounds, 19 assists, and six steals.
- The Monks made 35 out of 63 shots for a 55.6% with 40% from behind the arc (12-30) and 81.3% at the free throw line with 27 rebounds, 27 assists, three steals, and five blocks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Beavers were led by Amir Moss with 24 points on 10-20 shooting with nine rebounds while Bill Ruby added 19 points with nine rebounds.
- Riley Robinson finished with 17 points on 8-13 shooting with four rebounds, five assists, and two steals while Milani Hicks added 16 points with four rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
- Darian Berry led all scorers with 27 points on 10-17 shooting from the floor with two rebounds, five assists while Ian Mileikis added 26 points with five rebounds and four assists.
- Jack Casale finished with 14 points as Marc Corey added 16 points for the Monks.
The Beavers will be off till January 5th when they travel to Lasell College of a 3:00 PM tip-off.