Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's men's basketball team cruised past Northern Vermont-Lyndon on Saturday afternoon with a final score of 95-67 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 46.8% from the floor (37-79) on the day, 35.3% from behind the arc (6-17) and 83.3% at the free throw line with 50 rebounds, 18 assists, 21 steals, and four blocked shots.
- The Hornets shot 39.1% from the floor (25-64) with 10 three-pointers (10-32) for 31.3% and 50% at the free throw line (7-14) with 35 rebounds, 15 assists, eight steals, and two blocks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Milani Hicks hit the double-double mark with 11 points and 11 rebounds on the night while notching five assists, four steals, and two blocks.
- Amir Moss led all scorers with 20 points with three rebounds, and five steals while Bill Ruby added 11 points with four rebounds, one assist and two steals.
- Riley Robinson finished with 10 points as Issac Witham finished with 13. Nathan Violette added 11 points off the bench as the Beavers had 11 different scorers on the day.
- Kevin Love led the Hornets with 13 points and four rebounds as Ricky Shuford added nine points.
- Corey Frost and Benjamin Emerson each added six points off the bench for the Hornets.
The Beavers will be on the road Tuesday against the Monks of Saint Joseph's College for a 7:30 PM tip-off.