Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Presque Isle, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team opened North Atlantic Conference play Friday night against UMaine-Presque Isle with a 84-74 victory.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 41.9% from the field, 16.7% from behind the arc and 76.9% at the free throw line while tallying 37 rebounds, seven assists, 11 steals and one block.
- The Owls shot 40.7%, 40.6% from three-point land and 76.5% at the free throw line with 40 rebounds, 11 assist, and four steals.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Milani Hicks scored his 1000 career point after finishing with 21 points on 7-12 shooting with 13 rebounds and five steals.
- Riley Robinson went 6-12 from the floor with four rebounds, and one steal while Issac Witham finished with 13 points.
- Bill Ruby added 11 points as Amir Moss added 10 points for the Beavers.
- Shyquinn Dix and DeAndre Duncombe were tied for the game high with 22 points. Duncombe went 8-16 from the floor with two rebounds and one assist while Dix went 5-12 from the floor and 8-8 at the free throw line.
- Griffin Gurrette added nine points off the bench for the Owls.