Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team wins their seventh straight conference game with a 94-89 victory of Castleton University on Saturday afternoon in Dearborn Gymnasium in North Atlantic Conference weekend action.
IN THE BOX
- Amir Moss led the Beavers in scoring with 22 points on 7-10 shooting and 3-5 from behind the arc while going 5-5 at the free throw line.
- Milani Hicks scored 21 points after finishing 6-8 from the floor and 9-14 from the floor throw line.
- Bill Ruby added 19 points and eight rebounds while Riley Robinson added 17 points, five rebounds, two assists and one steal.
- Senior Eric Berry finished with nine points and eight assists to go along with three steals.
- Julian Santos led all scorers with 24 points off the bench for Castleton after shooting 9-16 from the floor with six three-pointers.
- Tondi Mushandu added 16 points with eight rebounds and two assists while Pavin Parrish added 14 points.
- Casey Belade also added 14 points off the bench with four three-pointers.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 65.2% from the floor (30-46), 50% from behind the arc (8-16) and finished 26-33 at the free throw line for a 78.8%. The Beavers notched 22 rebounds, 12 assists, and 12 steals.
- The Spartans shot 56.5% from the floor (35-62), 53.8% from three-point land (14-26) and 50% at the free throw line (5-10). Castleton tallied 27 rebounds, 16 assists, and six steals.
The Beavers will be back in action on Wednesday as they head to Bangor to face Husson at 7:30 PM.