Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team skated past Green Mountain on Friday night in Dearborn Gymnasium by a final score of 84-64 in a North Atlantic Conference (NAC) showdown.
IN THE BOX
- Bill Ruby scored a career-high 31 points after shooting 13-15 from the floor with four free throws. Ruby added three rebounds, one assist and three steals.
- Riley Robinson added 11 points on 4-6 shooting with one three-pointer and two free throws to go along with three rebound and one assist.
- Milani Hicks finished with seven points, eight rebounds, six assists and two steals.
- Eric Berry added 10 points along with Michael Atkins who also added 10 points.
- Alex Sanchez finished with 15 points on 5-10 shooting and 3-7 from behind the arc.
- Duane Goodman, Jr. added 12 points for the Eagles.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 56.7% from the floor (34-60), 27.8% from behind the arc (5-18) and finished 11-15 at the free throw line. The Beavers notched 30 rebounds, 19 assists, eight steals and three blocks.
- The Eagles shot 47.2% from the floor (25-53), 34.6% from three-point land (9-26) and 45.5% at the free throw line (5-11). The Eagles tallied 32 rebounds, 12 assists, four steals and two blocks.
The Beavers will face Castleton tomorrow at 3:00 PM