Bangor, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's baseball team completed the sweep over UMaine-Presque Isle on Sunday afternoon with coach Bessey earning his 100th career win in the process.
Game One (W, 12-1)
- Brice Springer threw seven innings to pick up his second win of the season after giving up six hits and one earned run with nine strikeouts.
- Justin Rodrigue led the Beavers in hitting after going 2-3 at the plate with three RBI and one run while Derek Bowen went 1-4 with two RBI and one run.
- Kevin Carter went 3-4 at the plate with two RBI and three runs as Chase Malloy went 1-3 with an RBI and three runs.
- Jordan Young went 2.1 innings for the Owls after giving up two hits, two earned runs with one strikeout. William Stinson went two-thirds of an innings as Austin Coulson went 1.1 innings, giving up six hits, six earned runs with one strikeout.
- Stinson went 1-4 with the lone RBI for the Owls.
Game Two (W, 6-3)
- Justin Rodrigue threw six innings for the Beavers, giving up four hits and two earned runs with seven strikeouts. Cole Lockhart went one inning, giving up one hit and one earned run.
- Kevin Carter led the Beavers at the plate with a home run and two RBI as Chase Malloy went 1-3 with one RBI.
- Derek Bowen went 2-4 with an RBI and a run as Patrick Fallon notched one RBI.
- Brad Patterson threw four innings, giving up seven hits and six earned runs and two strikeouts as William Stinson went two innings, giving up two hits.
- Brad Patterson went 2-3 with one RBI and one run as Jordan Hanscom went 1-3 with an RBI.
The Beavers will travel to Bowdoin on Wednesday for a 4:30 PM start time.