Apr 07, 2019
Bangor, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's baseball team walked off in game one against UMaine-Presque Isle and had great pitching from Ryan Pratt in game two on Saturday night on the campus of Husson University.
Game One (W, 8-7)
- The Beavers tallied 13 hits as a team with Hunter LaBossiere and Zach Hartsgrove leading the way with three hits each. Hartsgrove notched three RBI and three runs.
- Derek Bowen notched the game-winning double in the 10th inning plating two for the Beavers.
- Gavin Arsenault threw six innings, giving up six hits and one earned run with nine strikeouts. Hunter Bolduc threw one inning, giving up two earned runs as Cole Lockhart threw one third of an inning, giving up two runs on two walks.
- Kevin Carter notched the win after throwing two innings, giving up one earned run with one strikeout.
- Brad Patterson went 2-4 for the Owls with one RBI as William Stinson went 2-5 with one RBI.
- Ryan Sanderson went 2-4 with two RBI, two walks with one run.
- Braydon Kennedy threw 5.2 innings, giving up eight hits, five earned runs with six strikeouts.
- Brad Patterson got the loss after recording one out in the 10th giving up one earned run.
Game Two (W, 4-0)
- Ryan Pratt started on the mound for the Beavers, going seven innings and only allowing two hits with six strikeouts.
- Kevin Carter went 1-2 at the plate with two RBI as Derek Bowen went 1-2 with an RBI as Ryan Simard also notched an RBI.
- Colby Spencer went 5.1 innings, giving up four hits and four earned runs with three strikeouts as Roberto De La Pena went two thirds of an innings giving up one hit.