Posted: Mar 27, 2019
Quincy, Mass. – UMaine-Farmington's baseball team split a doubleheader against Eastern Nazarene on Wednesday night on Adams Field.
Game One (L, 6-3)
- Gavin Arsenault went five innings on the mound, giving up six hits and five earned runs with three strikeouts. Brice Springer threw one innings giving up one run and two hits.
- Troy Johnson went 1-3 with two RBI's as Justin Rodrigue went 4-4 with one run.
- Jake Bessey went 2-4 with a run while the Beavers tallied 11 hits on the day with three walks.
- Morgan Weast threw six innings, giving up nine hits with one earned run with five strikeouts as Brent Houle closed the game giving up two hits and one run.
- Connor Simpson went 1-3 with two RBI's as Joshua Bombard went 2-3 with one RBI.
- Dylan Louviaux went 1-2 with a run and one RBI while Josue Basillis went 2-3 with one RBI and one run.
Game Two (W, 9-7)
- Ryan Pratt picks up his second win of the season after throwing five innings, giving up seven hits and three earned runs one strikeout. Kevin Carter notched his second save after throwing two innings and giving up one run.
- Chase Malloy went 2-2 at the plate with one RBI as Derek Bowen went 1-4 with one RBI. Kevin Carter went 1-3 with one RBI and a walk.
- Hunter LaBossiere went 2-4 with a run and one RBI.
- Ben Petersen went 4.1 innings, giving up three hits, four earned runs with six walks. Tommy Merrick went one inning, giving up three earned runs as Daniel Rivera went 1.2 innings giving up one run with five strikeouts.
- Steven Pesce went 3-4 with two RBI's as Hunter Leroux-Poter went 2-3 with one run and one RBI.
- Matthew Urena and Josue Basilis each notched one RBI.
The Beavers will travel to Husson this weekend for a four-game series.