Posted: Apr 30, 2018
Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington split a doubleheader with Lyndon St. on Monday afternoon to close out the regular season by final scores of 9-5 and 2-0.
Game One (L, 9-5)
- Gavin Arsenault started on the mound for the Beavers, going 5.2 innings, giving up 12 hits and eight earned runs while striking out one. Justin Rodrigue went 1/3 of an inning while Ethan Nash finished the game going one inning.
- Riley Bartell went 2-4 at the plate with two RBI's and one run off of his home run to right field while Nick Attaliades-Ryan went 2-3 with one RBI.
- Chase Malloy went 1-4 while Jimmy Parks went 3-4 with two runs.
- Matt Page went four innings, giving up seven hits, three earned runs while Neil Robinson went two innings and Andrew Whalen went one inning.
- Ryder Thorton went 3-3 with two RBI's for the Hornets while Codi Smith went 2-4 and Andre Eason Jr. went 1-3, each player tallied two RBI's.
- Ryan Cordeiro went 2-5 with one RBI along with Jason Doris who went 1-4 with an RBI.
Game Two (W, 2-0)
- Nate Pushard went seven strong innings for the Beavers, giving up six hits, no runs with four strikeouts. Pushard has now reached 100 career strikeouts in his career.
- Chase Malloy went 1-3 with one RBI while Kevin Carter picked up the second RBI.
- Nick Attaliades-Ryan went 2-2 while Tyler Flyhan and Jimmy Parks each tallied a hit.
- Six Hornets tallied hits in the game, Ryan Cordeiro, Jason Doris, Andre Eason Jr., Codie Smith, Ben Rollins and Sam Ognenoff each tallied one hit.
- Dennis Farnham went four innings, giving up five hits with two earned runs. Tyler Davis went one innings while Zak Johnson closed out the game.