Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's baseball team's bats continue to stay hot during their four-game winning streak after a doubleheader sweep over Colby-Sawyer on Saturday with final scores of 7-3 and 7-4 to start their North Atlantic Conference (NAC) four-game series with the Chargers.
Game One (W, 7-3)
- Riley Chickering went 3-4 with two RBI's and a run while Chase Malloy went 1-3 with two RBI's.
- Freshman Riley Bartell went 1-3 with two RBI's on the day as Taylor Lockhart went 1-3 with one RBI and a run.
- Nate Pushard went seven strong innings, giving up five hits, two earned runs with five strikeouts.
- Joey Fenuccio, Charlie Danaher, Drew Inglesi each tallied a hit and an RBI for the Chargers while Andrew Pratt and Austin Butler each notched a hit in game one.
- Ryan Glendye went five innings, giving up eight hits, five earned runs with four strikeouts while Andrew Carbone went one inning, giving up a hit and striking out one.
Game Two (W, 7-4)
- Six different Beavers tallied an RBI during game two, Chase Malloy went 1-4 with an RBI and a run while Riley Chickering went 2-4 with an RBI and three runs.
- Taylor Lockhart went 1-3 with one RBI and one run, Nick Attaliades-Ryan went 1-4 with an RBI along with Kevin Carter who went 2-3 with an RBI.
- Ryan Simard went 2-4 with one RBI.
- Brett Elliot went 4.2 innings, giving up six hits, three earned runs with two walks and one strikeout. Justin Rodrigue threw 2.1 innings, giving up two hits and one run and one walk.
- Brendan Thurber went 2-2 for the Chargers with two walks while Drew Inglesi went 1-4 with an RBI.
- Christ Hood went 2.1 innings, giving up eight hits, five runs with two walks. Andrew Carbone threw 3.2 innings, giving up three hits and one run with three strikeouts.
The Beavers will continue their four-game series with Colby-Sawyer tomorrow at 12:00 PM.