Bangor, Maine - Gavin Arsenault and Ryan Pratt strikeout five combined in two losses to Husson University on Tuesday afternoon with a final score of 2-1 in game one and 6-3 in game two in extra innings.
Game One (L, 2-1)
- Nick Attaliades-Ryan went 2-4 while Jimmy Parks went 1-4 with the lone RBI in game one for the Beavers.
- Riley Chickering, Kevin Carter, Riley Bartell and Jake Bessey each notched a hit.
- Gavin Arsenault threw seven strong innings for the Beavers, giving up one hit, two runs, no earned runs with a walk and four strikeouts.
- Tyler Young got the only hit for Husson while Tomy Burns went seven innings, giving up seven hits, one run with three walks and four strikeouts.
Game Two (L, 6-3 – 9 Innings)
- Jimmy Parks (1-4) with an RBI along with Riley Chickering who went 1-3 with an RBI. Nate Pushard knocked in a run with Kevin Carter, Taylor Lockhart, Nick Attaliades-Ryan and Tyler Flayhan each tallying a hit.
- Ryan Pratt started on the mound, going 6.1 innings, giving up six hits, three runs with three walks and one strikeout. Pattrick Fallon threw 2.1 innings, giving up two hits, three runs while Nate Goodine threw a third of an inning.
- Luke Covey went 1-4 with two RBI's and a run while Mike Wong went 2-4 with two runs.
- Ryan Hoogterp went 1-1 with an RBI.
- Conor Maguire threw six innings, giving up four hits, two earned runs while Nolan Dousa went two innings, giving up two hits, one run with two strikeouts. Ben Bernier went the last innings and picked up the save for the Eagles.
- The Beavers host Lyndon St. this Saturday and Sunday for a four-game series.