Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington dropped two close games to Thomas College in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action by final scores of 5-4 and 4-3.
Game One (L, 5-4)
- Alyssa Dillan went 1-3 with a three-run triple and a run while Karen Flaherty went 1-2 with an RBI.
- Kiana Thompson went 1-4 while Kayleigh Oberg went 1-3. Brianna Dugan, Callie Hammer, and Kailyn Hill each added a hit.
- Brianna McGrath went 6.2 innings, giving up 13 hits, five runs with one strikeout.
- Katlyn Coulter went 3-4 for the Terriers with an RBI while Lauren Farina went 2-4 with an RBI and a run.
- Sydney LeBourveau went 2-4 with two runs and threw a complete game in the circle, giving up seven hits, four earned runs with three strikeouts while MacKenzie Oberholzer went 2-3 at the dish.
Game Two (L, 4-3)
- Margaret Fogarty went 2-4 with two RBI's and one run while Kiana Thompson went 1-4 with two runs.
- Brianna Dugan went 1-4 along with Alyssa Dillan who also went 1-4.
- Kailyn Hill threw 8.1 innings for the Beavers, giving up four hits, two runs with two walks and four strikeouts.
- Sydney LeBourveau went 2-4 with two RBI's and a home run while Kayla Bess also went 2-4 with an RBI.
- Lexi Colpack notched two runs for the Terriers while Katlyn Coulter threw all nine innings, giving up five hits, two runs with one earned run and five strikeouts.
The Beavers will be on the road on Tuesday for a non-conference matchup against Bates.