Feb 23, 2018
Henniker, N.H. – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball fell to New England College on Friday night by a score of 71-56 in the North Atlantic Conference (NAC) semi-final game.
IN THE BOX
- Senior Eric Berry led the Beavers in scoring with 12 points after shooting 4-8 from the floor and 4-4 at the charity stripe.
- Bill Ruby added 11 points on 4-10 shooting to go along with nine rebounds and three assists while Milani Hicks finished with nine points and seven rebounds.
- Amir Moss also added 10 points off the bench.
- Kareem Octavien led the Pilgrims with 17 points after shooting 4-5 from the floor and 7-10 at the free throw line to go along with six rebounds and six assists.
- Ricky Leonard added 14 points while Izaiah Winstoin-Brooks finished with a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 35.6% from the floor (21-59), 25% from behind the arc (3-12) and 64.7% at the free throw line (11-17). UMF added 34 total rebounds, 11 assists and five steals.
- The Pilgrims shot 43.1% from the floor (25-58), 31.8% from behind the arc (7-22) and 56% at the free throw line (14-25). NEC finished with 48 rebounds, 16 assists, six steals and 11 blocks.